Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Just a quick update post

I have not posted anything in a few weeks  summertime has a way of putting my mind onto other things, but I want to tease you with a few upcoming posts that are in development.

-Trippensee tellurians

-Lighted globes

-Brimfield Antiques show

-Globe makers shift from Boston to Chicago

-A special guest interview ?......

-Secondary globe collectibles



These are just a few things I'm working on,  I also had the good fortune of spending the past 4 days all over the NY Finger lake region, must have visited 30plus antiques shops on the globe hunt  Corning, Pen Yan, Geneseo, Cortland, Geneva, Elmira,  great places, lots of history,  not a globe to be found.....
Stay tuned, questions comments, general discussion is always welcome!

Also blog post ideas are welcome too!

No comments:

Post a Comment